Sunday, July 13, 2008

GRAMSY'S BLOG UPDATED

Hi Guys and Gals

If you read my "old" blog you will know who I am, for all the new people a lttle update.

I'm Sandies Mam and Samantha,Jessica and Emilys Gramsy and the reason I joined SYTG was because I didnt get to see any of my lovely kids when shows were taking place as they are all so committed in giving there "ALL" to SYTG. so you know the saying if you cant beat em join em !

Well I've learnt an awful lot from you kids and will continue to learn as hopefully you will from us "ADULTS" !! The Committee are really kids in wrinkly skin !!

I've experienced the Auditions for the very first time and have to say I admire each and everyone of you especially those who have just done it for the very first time.

You have come so far well done.

I have just started a new career in the NHS and this will be my 45th year working in NHS and am having to do further studies so I know how hard it is to learn something quickly.we all have skills some more than others and our aim in life should basically be the same...

To take every opportunity to enjoy life
To encourage the less fortunate
Never be Judgemental
Find out the persons "Good Bits"
Never talk maliciously about anyone
Never ever intentionally hurt anyone

"Go for it "is my main motto

Nothing ventured nothing gained

Taking all this on board....SYTG Kids are oh so Cool !!!

Gramsy alias Joan

No comments: