Sunday, February 24, 2008

Charlotte's Blog

Hi everyone

My name's Charlotte - a.k.a Annie - and I've been with sytg since our performance of Annie.

My journey started when one of my mates told me about an audition for Annie that was coming up, so I thought I'd go and see what it was like. Little did I know that a couple of months later I'd be on the art's centre stage playing the part of Annie! That's one thing I like about sytg. They give you a chance and you don't have to be fantastic at everything, they'll help you!

Anyway, the term after I found myself playing another couple of major parts as we did our "D" project. That was an amazing time, I'll never forget Joe's furry trousers, Hawaiian shirt and Rastafarian hat, it was soooooooo funny.

I'm now coming up to my 2nd major production with SYTG, we're doing Seussical the Musical, not a very famous musical over here but in America everyone knows about it. I must have played the cd about a hundred times now because I love it, hehehe! I've met some amazing people on my journey like Bekki n Joe n Norman n Sam n Matt n Lauren n Fizzy n zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I bet you are falling asleep; I won't go on any longer,

bibi from Charlotte xxx

p.s Btw Joe I found out that hungry chicken is off of Scrubs lolol!

No comments: