Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gramsy's Blog

Hi People

A bit about who I am.
Well Im Joan better known at SYTG as Gramsy or Sandies Mam.
I got to know about SYTG through my gorgeous granddaughters Samantha Jessica and Emily. They were so involved with the shows that I didn't see much of them..and I missed them so much..so I thought well why not go along and support them ? and I did..i have no talents, i.e.., singing dancing or acting but if asked to do anything...I would give it a go.. I got a walk on part in Annie (they soon walked me off ) but..I didn't get any Booos !
My main part was a GOFER ! Go for this Go for that etc. and I loved it...everyone was a team and all the hard work pulled us together.....we were one big happy family..
Now I've been "Demoted" to the Committee not sure if I like this post but I have made a commitment for one year..so your stuck with me. but I can still be useful and if you want me to sing or anything like that I will (God help us) I'm worse than Sandie (my daughter)...honest...I work with elderly "some profoundly deaf people) and they tell me to shut up...so be warned.
Anyway..you're a great bunch of kids and you all have your own "special talents" and we want each and every one of you to Shine and Enjoy and remember:-
Smiling is infectious
Treat it like the flu
If you smile at everyone
They WILL smile back at you....
Love you all
Gramsy

No comments: