Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Matt's Blog

Le Gasp! Its Matt!

Bonjour les dames et messieurs. I'm Matt and it is coming up my third year at SYTG this summer. The poor guys. I'm currently at Durham New College doing a National Diploma in Performing Arts, in which I study many types of acting, singing and of course dance. Its great fun. (If your thinking of doing PA for further education, go to New College.)

I love performing. Its what I do everyday. Its what I want to make a living from. My favourite shows are RENT, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Seussical, Sweeney Todd and Avenue Q. I would love to do any of these. Maybe not Seussical for a while though. What am i talking about? LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!

I'm also a big rock music enthusiast. My Chemical Romance, legends in their own right. Any type of rock, i'll like it. Especially Techno! Its like, 'Ha! Take that dirty chavs, i have my own rave!'. You might have guessed I like to be random. Its fun. But not as fun as SYTG. Lol, that was a cheesy comment. All my best friends are related to SYTG some way or another and i guess they all just make it that extra bit special. Which is another thing, we are all very special in more ways than one :D.

So that's a little about me.

Fare Well

I don't know what to sign this as i have so many nick names now......?

Matt , Mattiah , Spratt , Matthew , Matty , Captain , Captain Mattiah , MattHooo

few.... think thats it

No comments: